Job title: Area Manager
Reports to: Operations Manager
I. Essential Job Functions :
· Ensures market competitiveness by monitoring and evaluating competitor’s pricing activities; administering and analyzing market surveys, estimating sales volume; preparing forecasts; making adjustments.
· Reduces operating costs by monitoring annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; determining profitable service.
· Evaluates financial status by reviewing cash/over reports, inventory shortages, repair and maintenance expenses, supply expenses, gasoline and grocery sales, profit margins.
· Develop and implement promotional campaigns by coordinating with merchandising department and external vendors; monitoring presentation and execution.
· Maintains external vendor relations by providing direction, guidance and information; resolving issues.
· Provides information to employees by reporting business results, trends and opportunities; competitive information; changes in policies and procedures; information on new programs; information from corporate office.
· Maintains stores by conducting inspections to ensure the facility is clean and in good repair, evaluating inventory levels, merchandising; auditing paperwork and reports.
· Serves customers by establishing critical service factors; maintaining quality and service and operations; anticipating trends; developing and implementing systems and resources; assessing results.
· Increases management’s effectiveness by communicating job expectations; coaching, counseling and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies and objectives; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; foster a climate conducive for offering information and opinions; developing personal growth opportunities.
· Protects employees, customers and company assets by maintaining a safe and secure work environment; establishing and enforcing safety practices; providing safety communications and training.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Support for other ad hoc duties.
I. Job Requirements:
· Male/Female, over 30 years old is preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing merchandising or related field preferred.
· Requires 5 years experience working in FMCG, retail, supermarket or convenience store industries; 3-year experience in similar position.
· Have leadership skill, management skill, planning skill, inventory and merchandising.
· Be proficient in Word and Excel, Power point
· Communicate good in English
· Be available for traveling
Other information :
- Working Location: 25 Ton Dan, District 4, HCM
- Working time: Monday to Saturday
- Health care : MIC
- Annual leave: 15 days
- 13th month Salary
Posted Date: 16/06/2014
Expire Date: 30/07/2014
To learn more about career opportunities with Circle K Vietnam, please call 08.3940 8345 (Ext:113)
Contact: Ms. Loan - Human Resource Department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org